Core Business The Commonwealth Centre for e-Governance
Commitment to the promotion of electronic government (eGovernment) and electronic democracy (eDemocracy) in, amongst and between various human and institutional communities of interest, expertise and practice in the Commonwealth and beyond.
For the purpose of carrying out its Mission for the realisation of its Vision, The Commonwealth Centre for e-Governance (CCfEG) will pursue, inter alia, the following Strategies in its Core Business:
- Facilitate networking of communities of interest, expertise and practice in the Commonwealth and world-wide;
- Facilitate sharing and dissemination of information and ideas, and management of knowledge;
- Carry out advisory and consultancy services;
- Organise consultative seminars, workshops and colloquia and roundtables;
- Implement research and development projects; and
- Facilitate specialist high-level training.